Essential Oil Diffuser Guide 2019
Want to know more about Oil Diffuser and how to use them for Aromatherapy, relaxing, fighting a cold or other awesome effects? We have a great guide for you. Learn everything what you need to know about Oil Diffuser and Essential Oils.
Benefit from their positive health effects and discover the magic world of oil diffusers. Stay tuned! At the end we have a give away and free Ebooks for you. So let’s start!
Essential Oil Diffuser – Best Way To Use Essential Oils!
First of all, an oil diffuser is a safer and healthier alternative to scented candles. Essentially, they are a unit that has an aroma inside, filling a room or an erea with a natural fragrance. Beyond adding a unique aroma to a room, an oil diffuser has a lot of great benefits. Check them out!
What Makes A Good Oil Diffuser?
A great oil diffuser is one that does not need water or heat to get the essential oil spread into your room. A diffuser like this works by using an atomizer to create fine airborne particles of essential oils. Blowing them into the air and allowing you to use their healthy benefits.
Therefore, this type is also known as ultrasonic oil diffuser. It eliminates the negative effects that heat has on essential oils and spreades the aroma in a beneficial way while diffusing the oils naturally. As a result, you get the best benefit of your essential oils.
What to keep in mind when buying one?
Since there are tons of oil diffusers available online, there are a lot of different features and technologies that are proven to work. Here is a list with different types of oil diffusers.
If you are ready to purchase one but don’t know which points to look out for:
- Firstly, make sure to determine the size of the room that you want to cover. Is your oil diffuser effective for that estimated room size? Is it for a large living room? Your Office? Or maybe you bedroom, where you just want to relax?
- Secondly, check out the water capacity of your oil diffuser along with the estimated operating time. How long do you wnat the essential oil scent to last in your room?
- Lastly, ensure that your oil diffuser is easy to use – from setup to clean up.
Furthermore, additional features such as a timer and ambient lighting can be a nice extra touch! Consider it when buying the perfect oil diffuser.
Features Of Our Essential Diffuser:
- Ultrasonic Diffuser – Our diffuser works by creating ultra sonic frequencies that evaporate water and oil molecules into the air. It is the best way to fully enjoy the benefits of essential oils. The result is a much healthier alternative than older style heat diffusers that can damage essential oils during the heat diffusion process. Want to know more about ultrasonic diffuser? Click here.
- 13.5 oz/400 ml capacity and two intensities: Our essential oil diffuser lasts on for a long time and is perfectly suitable for nearly any room (160 – 430 ft² /15 – 40 m2). It is a humidifier or an essential oil diffuser. Create smooth mist and pleasant aromas. You have two intensities settings (strong and weak).
- Ultra quiet: Our diffuser with ultrasonic technology is extremely quiet. You can use it at work or in your bedroom.
- 4 different timer settings: Choose your timer setting – 1h, 2h, 3h or continuous mode.
- 7 Soothing LED Light: Get some color in your life! Soft light creates a relaxing and romantic atmosphere. The colour of LEDs changes automatically.
- Natural wood grain look and unique design. Makes you feel relaxed. Perfect room decoration!
How an oil diffuser works
Primarily, an oil diffuser adds a small amount of humidity into the air. On top of that, it spreads a essential oil aroma, adding a unique scent to the room. To do this, it uses a relatively large tank of water which is mixed with the essential oil and then heated and released into the air through the diffuser.
Why do so many people use them?
First of all, people use essential oils for thousands of years and date to ancient cultures in Egypt and India. Oil diffusers make the air in the room humid, releasing water vapor and preventing bacterial and mold growth.
Aside from this, each essential oil has unique benefits when put inside an oil diffuser. For example, eucalyptus oils are useful for congestion, lavender oils are perfect for healing bruises, cuts and skin irritation, peppermint oils can help people be more aware and alert etc.
Quality Time At Home
Relax and release tension: Have some qulity time at home. Mandarin and lemon for example have a stimulating and relaxing effect. Therefore, you should always have them in stock.
Yoga And Meditation
Step up your yoga: Stimulate your mind during the activity of yoga! Ylang Ylang will help you relax and strengthen your thinking even in the most demanding positions that require greater concentration.
Boost your productivity: The essential oil of rosemary promotes concentration and restores energy. Due to their great effect, you can easily be productive and relaxed throughout the day.
Refresh Your Air
Purifying the air of your home: Refresh the air through the aroma diffused by the ultrasonic humidifier. A mixture consisting of lavender and grapefruit in equal parts is a perfect air refresher.
Free Ebook – The Magical Power of Essential Oils
Want to know more about essential oils? Discover their magic world with our free Ebook!
What to do with your oil diffuser?
Set up an oil diffuser in a room to create a unique blend of humidity and a scented aroma that will benefit the indoor air in any property. This way, the diffuser gets the essential oils into the air while increasing the humidity and preventing the spread of bacteria and mold.
What kind of essential oils are a good way to start?
In a world full of essential oils, these are the most popular aromas which are both uplifting and beneficial in their unique way:
- Lavender – This essential oil nurtures creativity, promotes a sense of well-being and is perfect for calming down.
- Orange – Want to calm down? Orange is great for calming, soothing and has mood-enhancing properties.
- Myrrh – Elevates mood and promotes awareness and alertness
- Spearmint – The spearmint has a unique uplifting and balancing aroma.
- Lime – Perfect for your focus, concentration and balancing your emotions.
- Wintergreen – Has a great uplifting and balancing aroma, this oil diffuser elevates and increases the awareness and presence of senses.
What is aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a form of therapy that utilizes essential oils and other aromatic plant compounds to enhance physical and psychological health. The practice dates back thousands of years and is still widely practiced today with the aid of essential oil diffusers. Aromatherapy is safe and natural, and with the right tools, easy to incorporate into your day-to-day life.
Known benefits of Aromatherapy
As mentioned, Aromatherapy is a powerful tool for solving problems and disorders on a physical and psychological level. Next to the essential oils, other natural elements are used, such as salt and vegetable oils.
However, to spread essential oils into the environment, there are specific tools (diffusers) for both the home and the office. Aromatherapy guarantees positive effects. For instance against the symptoms of PMS, stress, influenza and more.
In addition, let’s discover together some more of its best known benefits:
Cough and cold
Aromatherapy is particularly effective in the treatment of coughs and colds. There are numerous herbal products to clear the nose and calm the cough.
Reduces stress! This is the best known health benefit for this great natural therapy. Undergoing an aromatherapy treatment relieves the symptoms of stress. Some essential oils are known for their anti-stress and antidepressant effect.
The essential oils used in aromatherapy affect our behavior. The essential oil of sandalwood can lead to calm the mind and the nerves. Other essential oils can give us new energy. The best essential oils for energy are thyme or lemon.
Some essential oils help to improve your sleep quality. The most evident effects in this regard have been associated with the essential lavender oil.
Depression after pregnancy should not be underestimated! An ally against depression is the lavender essential oil.
Flu symptoms can be relieved thanks to aromatherapy. If the airways are congested, it is possible to use essential oil of eucalyptus or thyme.
The aroma of rosemary can improve memory! Experts have verified the positive effects of rosemary essential oil on our ability to remember and complete the activities planned for certain moments of the future. Therefore, Rosemary essential oil has been judged useful for improving cognitive functions in adults.
Excessive nervousness is often breathed in the workplace. For instance, this can lead to the uneasy situations that may include both physical and psychological disorders. To loosen the tension in the office, use a mixture consisting of essential oil of lavender and grapefruit (4-6 drops each).
Lisa Wilson is our specialist! She knows everything about essential oil diffuser, aromatherapy, meditation and much much more. Do you have further questions or need help?